Botanical Garden Candle Tin Gift Set
Imagine roaming through the Botanical Gardens on a bright sunny day and whiffs of whimsical florals hit your nose. Rose Amber + Sandalwood is an intoxicating blend of rose and warm amber that reeks of both opulence and history. With grassy base notes of vetiver, Lavender + Ylang is a whole vibe as if you have been driving by a lavender field. Peony + Patchouli is a sultry blend of patchouli, vanilla layered with peony, and peach.Scents Included:
3.5 oz of 94612 (Oakland, CA) Rose Amber + Sandalwood
3.5 oz of 94952 (Petaluma, CA) Lavender + Ylang
3.5 oz of 90012 (Los Angeles, CA) Peony + Patchouli
Made in Newark, NJ with coconut soy wax for clean-burning candles. We create our candles with lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oil blends. We proudly create natural candles that are cruelty-free, and phthalate-free.
Our Candle Tins are incased in an elegant shallow gold tin perfect for travel. It arrives in a soft cream colored jersey branded bag suited to reuse for traveling with small accessories or jewelry. Picture-perfect nestled next to your favorite coffee table books, or sitting next to your most delectable succulent on along your mantle or side table.
Gift box: 12 in x 5 in x 2 in
Diameter: 2.4 in per candle
Height: 1.6 in per candle
Net Wt: 3.5 oz per candle
Burn time: Up to 25 hours per candle
Directions: Trim your wick approximately 1/4 inch before using. When lighting the candle for the first time, burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the glass. Please note it may take 3-4 hours to achieve a full wax pool.
-Store your candle in a cool, dark and dry place.
-Use for a maximum of 4 hours for each use.
-Always use a heat resistant surface under the candle.
-Never leave a burning candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, or other flammable material.
-Never leave candle unattended especially around children, pets and drafts.
-Allow the candle to fully cool before handling.
-When the wax level is 1/4 inch, please discontinue use. Failure to do so, can be dangerous resulting in shattered glass from the overheated container.