Skip to content
- When lighting the candle for the first time, burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the glass. Please note it may take 3-4 hours to achieve a full wax pool.
- Store your candle in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Trim your wick approximately 1/4 inch before reusing.
- Use for a maximum of 4 hours for each use.
- Always use a heat resistant surface under the candle.
- Never leave a burning candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, or other flammable material.
- Never leave candle unattended especially around children, pets and drafts.
- Allow the candle to fully cool before handling.
- When the wax level is 1/4 inch, please discontinue use. Failure to do so, can be dangerous resulting in shattered glass from the overheated container.