Candles Need Care
Maximize your candles with these tips!
Trim Your Candles
Trim your wick approximately 1/4 inch before reusing.
When lighting the candle for the first time, burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the glass. Please note it may take 3-4 hours to achieve a full wax pool.
Blow it out
Use for a maximum of 4 hours for each use.
Learn to let it go
When the wax level is 1/4 inch, please discontinue use. Failure to do so, can be dangerous resulting in shattered glass from the overheated container.
additional safety tips
- Store your candle in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Always use a heat resistant surface under the candle.
- Never leave a burning candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, or other flammable material.
- Never leave candle unattended especially around children, pets and drafts.
- Allow the candle to fully cool before handling.