Wood + Spice Discovery Candle Tin Gift Set
Filled with a fun sampling of 6 of our wood and spice-scented candles. This discovery set is the perfect introduction for the scent lover in your life who loves all the warm, woody, and spicey notes.
2 oz of 11206 (Brooklyn, NY) Palo Santo
2 oz of 11420 (Queens, NY) Bergamot + Leather
2 oz of 08401 (Atlantic City, NJ) Tobacco + Vanilla
2 oz of 94612 (Oakland, CA) Rose Amber + Sandalwood
2 oz of 10013 (New York, NY) Cashmere + Vanilla
2 oz of 94702 (Berkeley, CA) Sea Salt + Sage
Made in Newark, NJ with coconut soy wax for clean-burning candles. We create our candles with lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oil blends. We proudly create natural candles that are cruelty-free, and phthalate-free.
*Please note: Our sample candles are a fraction of the size of our full-sized candles and will not have the same scent throw. They can scent smaller spaces like bathrooms or small offices, but will not fully fragrance large rooms.
Our Candle Tins are incased in an elegant deep gold tin perfect for travel. Picture-perfect nestled next to your favorite coffee table books, or sitting next to your most delectable succulent on along your mantle or side table.
Gift box: 10 in x 7 in x 1.75 in
Diameter: 2 in per candle
Height: 1.5 in per candle
Net Wt: 2 oz per candle
Burn time: Up to 12 hours per candle
Directions: Trim your wick approximately 1/4 inch before using. When lighting the candle for the first time, burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the glass. Please note it may take 3-4 hours to achieve a full wax pool.
-Store your candle in a cool, dark and dry place.
-Use for a maximum of 4 hours for each use.
-Always use a heat resistant surface under the candle.
-Never leave a burning candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, or other flammable material.
-Never leave candle unattended especially around children, pets and drafts.
-Allow the candle to fully cool before handling.
-When the wax level is 1/4 inch, please discontinue use. Failure to do so, can be dangerous resulting in shattered glass from the overheated container.